Thank you for choosing to develop using Ents24 data. Before using the Ents24 API (“API”) to incorporate Ents24 data (“Data”) into your website or app (“Application”) you must agree to the terms of this agreement, made between you and Ents24 Ltd, with offices at 18 Whiteladies Road, Bristol, UK (“Ents24”).
Conditions of Use
- The API is constantly being developed. Ents24 reserves the right to modify or discontinue the API at any time, without prior notice.
- Unless you have written permission from Ents24, you must not state or imply that Ents24 endorses any of your products or services.
- Ents24 grants you a licence to use the Data for non-commercial purposes.
- The Data may not be used within commercial applications without written permission from Ents24. If your Application generates more than ten thousand US dollars per year of income then it is considered to be a commercial application. Examples of income include users paying a one-off fee or subscription to access your application, or payment from advertising that is included in the Application.
- You must include the words "Powered by Ents24" on every page or screen where you are displaying the Data.
- For every resource you display from the API, you must include a link to the relevant page on the Ents24 website given by the url element of the API response.
- When JSON Link Data or JSON-LD (See: JSON-LD.org) is provided accompanying Data returned by the API you must include that JSON-LD embedded in a script tag (not visible to users) with type "application/ld+json" in the body of the page on which you display the Data.
- You must not provide links to buy tickets on pages / screens where you display the Data, other than those provided in the API.
- Ents24 reserves the right to choose an appropriate method and format of attribution where it deems it necessary.
Storage and redistribution of the Data
- You can not redistribute the Data to third parties, or display the Data in a form that enables third parties to copy substantial portions of it.
- You must not disclose your API access token to anyone else, or distribute source code that contains your API access token.
- The Data must not be stored or cached for a period of more than one hour.
- If you pass Ents24 user credentials to the API in order to gain user level authentication these credentials must not be stored or cached for any period of time.
WarrantiesYou warrant and represent to Ents24 that:
- You will not use the API in a manner that violates any local and international laws and regulations, including, all applicable intellectual property and data protection laws in connection with the Data.
- You will not bring any claim against Ents24 for damages, liabilities, causes of action, judgments, or claims in respect of your use of the Data.
Limitation of Liability
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found in the Data for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of the Data is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- Ents24 takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the API being temporarily unavailable.
- Unauthorised use of the API may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You may terminate this agreement at any time by sending an email to email@example.com.
- You acknowledge and agree that Ents24 may at any time in its sole discretion, without liability and with or without cause terminate this agreement and/or block your access to the API.
- Upon any termination of this Agreement, You must immediately discontinue your use of the API and delete all Data in your possession or control.
- Ents24 is a registered trademark of Ents24 Ltd.
- Nothing in this agreement shall be construed as constituting a partnership, joint venture or relationship of employer and employee between you and Ents24.
- This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of England and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.